If you want to keep your old frame and only want new lenses, or you have damaged the lenses, then we provide a reglazing service. The following types of lenses can be replaced:
- Non Prescription
- Prescription Readers
1. Complete the form below.
2. Send your old glasses and prescription to:
Online Reading Glasses
County Durham DL3 9PH
3. The glasses are usually ready within 7 days.
4. We then email a link to a secure payment form for Credit Card or PayPal payment.
5. Once payment is received, your glasses are sent to you by recorded delivery.
- We guarantee that your reglazed glasses will be made exactly to your optician's prescription. Before our technicians return the goods to us, they check that the glasses produced exactly match your prescription using a focimeter.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your glasses frame reglazing, then we will refund the cost of the glasses in full. See Returns Policy.